DeFi Runoff vote – vote for which DeFi token FTX should add next
- “Quote already canceled” issue resolved – We now guarantee execution at an equal or better price than the displayed quote. If the price worsens, the quote will automatically refresh within the modal and the user needs to accept the updated price before they can execute.
- Price improvement – if there is a price improvement between when you requested the quote and executed the trade, you will automatically be filled at the improved price
- Resolved issue with the “All Requests” table temporarily disappearing
Speed improvement in several regions – solved various issues causing reduced speeds for some users
Grid trading competition now live – Compete for the chance to win an FTX HTC phone, up to $800, and trade with VIP fees for 30 days
QuantZone adds day_of_week function – QuantZone traders can now take advantage of the day_of_week function, allowing them to specify a certain day of the week to execute a trade or strategy.
Latency stats page – we added a page so users can measure the latency on their order requests.
Buying FTT via convert immediately updates your fee schedule if applicable. Deposits and withdrawals now have IDs in downloadable IDs
- BAL markets – Balancer futures, spot, and token markets are live!
- Poloniex BAL/USDT added to BAL index
- COMP spot and futures markets’ tick sizes increased to $0.25
- New quarterly MOVE market is live
- New market maker fee schedules go into effect – we massively simplified our fee schedule for market makers, removing tedious time in market and spread requirements; market maker fee tiers are now solely based on maker volume. Furthermore, all users are now eligible to earn maker rebates.
Mobile App Updates:
- Various android performance improvements
- Shareable PnL
- Loading status indicators when you open the app
- Speed improvements for some users – should take less time to open the app up after it’s sleeping or closed, and captcha should load more quickly
- Can transfer any currency into competition subaccounts once the competition is finished.
- Added an app page to FTX.us: https://ftx.us/apps
- Various UI updates:
- We always show FTT, BTC, and USDT at the top of wallet balances (except for Fiat, where we only additionally show USDT). Still respects “Hide zero balances”
- Fiat deposits have a totally revamped UI
- Fee card updated in the settings page
- Input field for options strike price changes the price in increments of 10
- FTT page has an updated whitepaper
- Funding rates “Future” column renamed to “Market”
- Various bug fixes and UI improvements on the Wallets page
- Various improvements to the convert modal
- ftx.com/apps is cleaner/faster to load on older phones
- “How to use FTX” link added to all help modals
- No longer get erroneous fill notifications when you turn on “Fill notifications” for the first time
- Leaderboard and volume monitor links no longer open in new tab, consistent with other links on the platform
- Options UI fix
- Market ticker text is aligned with the header (icons to the left) on markets pages